Sunday, May 29, 2011

Not Much

There's not much to write about when you are on partial bed rest. I'm already bored with it!

Thursday I did absolutely nothing.  I laid on the couch the entire day.  Michael and I started reading On Becoming Baby Wise.  I also caught up on all of my shows on DVR. 

I cheated just a little bit on Friday.  I laid around for the morning and the evening.  In the early afternoon we made a quick run to the mall.  I needed to pick up the last few items for my hospital bag (yoga pants, nursing tank).  We also made a quick stop to return something to Target.  After that I was back home and on the couch.  I didn't figure one hour out and about was that terrible.  After all, I'm allowed to return to work when my vacation is up.

Ok, so I actually cheated on Saturday too.  I laid around most of the morning and afternoon.  We had made plans with new friends for the evening and I wanted to keep them.  We have been looking forward to it for weeks.  We met them for dinner and then they came back to our house for dessert and to just hang out.  The girl is pregnant too, so we actually laid on the bed in the nursery talking about all things baby.  My feet were up! :)

Today is church and then back to my couch.  Oh joy.  I really hope I don't get put on strict bed rest.  I haven't heard any results of my blood work.  I am trying to do my best to lay and rest.  I guess I figure that if I am allowed to go back to work, then I don't have to be so strict about laying around.  I haven't been up and about more than a total of two hours a day.  I think that's fair.  I have no plans for the rest of this week, so I will be laying around even more.

There you have it.... my exciting vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment