Friday, September 10, 2010

Turbo Snake

This post is brought to you by my dear husband Michael.  OK.  He's not writing this post, but he suggested I post about it. :)

We have a little drainage problem.  For whatever reason, our sinks and tub get backed up often.  We've been using drano and/or bleach to get them clear.  (And by "we", I definitely mean Michael).  We heard good things about Turbo Snake and when we saw it at our grocery store, we went ahead and picked it up.


Michael used it for the first time last night and was very happy with it.  He pulled out all sorts of gunk.

 It is only about $10 and can be reused, so it will be much cheaper than pouring a whole bottle of bleach down every month and a half and hoping it works.  So if you have some clogged up drains, we are recommending the Turbo Snake! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey B . ..

    I have a drainage problem in the kids' bathroom (no doubt from Lexi's hair) so I should be borrowing that!! :-) And, I have your plates . . . want to do pedicures this weekend?

    Love you!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete