Thursday, September 23, 2010

Clinically Tested Deodorant

Thankfully I am not one of those people that have a perspiration problem.  I don't "pit out" or stain my clothing.  Unless I am in a really hot environment (or nervous), I don't have any issues.  That brings me to this past summer.  You may remember that I mentioned the ridiculous amount of HOT days we had.  My life with Little Man did not stop because of a little heat!  Unfortunately, we would do our activities in the morning, so if I was in the blazing sun at 10 in the morning and got super hot and sweaty, it was game over.  No one likes to feel like they are sticky or stinky for the rest of the day.  I had remembered hearing my cousins talk about using a clinically tested deodorant, so I called to get some information.

I picked up this.


I didn't know what to expect, but I really like it.  It's a little more expensive than most deodorants out there (around $7), but there are coupons out there for $2 off.

The direction was to put it on at night, but I didn't like that so much.  I put it on in the morning like regular.  It says to put "two clicks" on each arm.  You'll know what that means when you buy the stuff, but it does really work all day long.  By using "two clicks" a day, it last me almost two months exactly.

So you may think it's weird that I'm talking about a personal issue such as perspiration.  Well, today is September 23rd and it's suppose to be NINETY FOUR FREAKING DEGREES here.  I thought it was as good as time as any.  I like sharing good finds.  Hopefully one of you can benefit from this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment