Sunday, September 19, 2010

Evil

So if you know me at all, you know that I have a phobia of cats.  Yes.  I actually fear them.  They creep me out.  I can't explain it.  I have no idea why.  Just like most people have a random fear.  I don't judge you for not liking heights... or being afraid of snakes...  I have been saying for a very long time that cats are evil.  You just never know when they are going to turn on you.  They might even be demon possessed.  I'm just saying.   That's how I feel.

Lots of people choose to argue this fact with me.  I know there are cat lovers out there, and I don't mean to offend.  It's just my experience that cats are crazy.  I don't like them.

Well, Michael and I were meandering through the craft store the other day looking for baskets.  Of course they had all their fall/halloween decorations out.

There were decorative pumpkins, lots of things with leaves and acorns.  Of course there were witches, ghosts, and skeleton type stuff.  Oh, and we can't forget the spiders and bats.  There were cute scarecrows and bails of hay too.

Oh, but guess what else there was...........CATS!!!  Now call me crazy, but if cats aren't evil, why are we using them to decorate for an "evil" holiday?  Why are they decorations right along side ghosts (evil), witches (evil), and other creepy things???  Just sayin.
 Bats, witches, and CATS



I think you get the point.  Feel free to try to explain to me now how cats are not evil.... :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I agree..cats don't hiss at you and run away because they are loving creatures..they are evil!

    ReplyDelete