Friday, September 3, 2010

Five for Friday

 ONE
 Oh yes... Pumpkin Spice Lattes are here!!!  I haven't got one yet this season, but I plan on getting one soon.  Too bad they are so high in calories! :(  This seasons intake will sure to be cut down for that very reason.  So sad.

TWO
I have been seeing all sorts of Christmas crafts on blogs lately... more specifically, homemade Christmas ornaments.  (Obviously, not the one pictured above.)  What?  I am all about crafting and planning ahead, but start your Christmas decoration crafts in August is just a bit much for me.

THREE
  We had a "get to meet your classmate" play date for Little Man and his Blue Room friends last week.  It went alright.  It was slightly awkward for me.  I am use to being the care taker for Little Man.  I am use to saying, "Oh, I'm his nanny".  However, this time K was there too.  People would ask me "which one was mine" and when I would say I was Little Man's nanny they'd just sort of look at me and then say, "Oh, I just met his mom over there.".  Yeah.  Awkward.  Everyone was nice though.  He has some friends in his class from last year too, so that's good.

FOUR
 I have a four day weekend--including having today off--and am very happy about it.  I rarely take days off of work, because my work doesn't really feel like work.  I don't get worn out or stressed out or feel the need for a vacation.  Yeah.  I feel the need for a vacation.  The past two weeks have had some frustrating moments for me and I am just happy to have a break.  When I go back on Tuesday, preschool will be starting and I am hoping that will get us into a good routine and alleviate some of my frustrations.  Until then... I will enjoy my four days of rest.

FIVE
 Happy Birthday to my grandma!  She's 70 today.  Yes.  That's right.  I am a few short months from being 31 and my grandma is just turning 70.  She's a youngin'! :)  She's a great grandma and I appreciate everything she's done for me and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment