Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ask me anything!

Happy 200th post to me!

No, I won't be celebrating every hundred posts... just the first 100 and now 200.
(ok, and probably another one at one year... ha ha!)

So in honor of my 200th post I am allowing you to ask me ANYTHING you'd like to know about me.
I've seen other blogs do something similar and it always turns out to be fun, interesting and informative.
Of course, I only have ten readers as opposed to the hundreds everyone else has--but there still may be something you want to know.  Something you've been dying to ask.  It can be something simple, something crazy, something personal, something complex, something silly, or any random thing that pops into your head.  It can be related to my marriage, my job, my hobbies, my blog, or completely hypothetical.   Leave your questions in the comment section and I will write a post in the next week answering all of the questions I received.

If you'd like to ask an anonymous question you can email it to manylayersofme at yahoo dot com.

(DISCLAIMER: I do reserve the right to be vague or not answer questions that may jeopardize the privacy of Little Man, Little Man's family, or anything I deem inappropriate.  Thanks for playing!)

3 comments:

  1. boo on people for not asking questions:

    let's see...what don't I know?

    1. What do you get at Starbucks?
    2. What is your favorite movie of all time?
    3. What does God mean to you?
    4. What is 1 food you could eat everyday and NOT get sick of it?
    5. What is 1 thing that annoys you about marriage (or in your marriage--and we all have them!)
    6. Who is your favorite cousin? (hee hee)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your favorite sister?

    Who loves you the most (besides your sweetie)?

    Are you ready for your fabulous vacation?

    Are you psyched for game night?

    Did you pack the games?

    When do you want to go shopping next?

    Love you B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm a little behind the times...
    What is one thing you'd change about yourself?
    What is one thing you LOVE about yourself?
    What was it really like to move somewhere where you didn't know anyone or the place?
    How long can you hold your breath?
    What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
    Got any good jokes?
    And what would you do at the movie theater if a group of people are rudely talking behind you? Really, what would you do?
    Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete