Thursday, March 25, 2010

Keeping you on your toes...

Ok.  So we have a slight change in plans.  Remember how I told you we Sellers are like that?  We like to keep you on your toes at all times!  :)  Well anyway.... after I had a slight emotional breakdown, it has been decided that we are GOING ON VACATION!  Can I get a "woo hoo"?

We aren't going here

But we will hopefully still be getting some sun while we are HERE!

That's right.  We are going to Vegas, baby.
Neither Michael nor I have been before and we are looking forward to it.
We will be there for 5 days, 4 nights.

So far we have tickets for
(Ok, and I'd like to point out that one of the three original founders of the Blue Man group graduated from EVANGEL UNIVERSITY.  I'm just saying...)

AND

I'm pretty freaking excited.

We also plan on checking out all the sights and enjoying the sunshine.
It is a much needed break and reward.

Come on April 4th!

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous - I want to see the Blue Man Group!! I know you don't really enjoy country music, but I love it - and my favorite place we went was to Toby Keith's restaurant - - I Love This Bar & Grill. It's up in Harrah's, I believe.
    Have a GREAT TIME!! :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have a blast!! :-) Wish I was going! Can't wait to see your pictures!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete