Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to my see-sta!

That's right.  My sister is turning 40 today.  I know I shared her birthday party with you a few weeks ago.  I don't want to keep beating a dead horse (you know--the one where I keep telling you she is turning 40 and is old!).  But I thought I'd like to take a post to honor her today and to tell you 40 things I love, appreciate, and adore about her. 
1. She is one of my best friends
2. She is gorgeous
3. However, she is way more beautiful on the inside
4. She's hilarious
5. She thinks I'm hilarious :)
6. She has been a mom to me when my mom wasn't
7. She's always ready to listen
8. She gives good advice
9. She looks out for me-and always has
10. She is generous
11. She has a great laugh
12. She lets me make fun of her laugh and silly accent
13. She doesn't take herself too seriously
14. She's loyal
15. She's super smart
16. She's eager to help others and share what she has learned
17. She's a good mom
18. She understands and "gets" me
19. She may not always agree with me, but she respects my opinions
20. She'll always have my back
21. She's always positive
22. She believes the best in people
23. She's persistent 
24. She moved to Ohio for me.  What more can I say?
25. She is an encourager
26. She's an amazing friend
27. She's a fabulous cook
28. She's a survivor and an over-comer
29.She loves my husband! :)
30. She plays games with us--even when it's not her "favorite" :)
31. She's willing to try new things
32. She's a good shopping buddy
33. She enjoys her job and is great at it
34. She's one of the kindest people I know
35. She tries to live a healthy lifestyle-food and exercise
36. She is always trying to better herself
37. She puts others before herself
38. She is genuine and sincere
39. She is supportive of me and others
40. She is the most amazing person ever! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELLA! LOVE YOU!


(P.S. You still have time to submit questions to the "ask me anything" post.  See yesterday's post for details.)

3 comments:

  1. Sooo great!! What a great way to wish her a happy birthday! You are the sweetest!

    P.S. I love Angella too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it so easy, B! Thanks for the birthday wishes! Thanks for being a great sister! :-)

    See you tonight!!

    Love you, B!

    ps . .. I love you too, Erica!! :-)

    ReplyDelete