Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Chirp Chirp

I have yet another craft from last year.  Really, we do crafts this year as well.  We are just busier now that preschool takes up two of our mornings.  Well, anyway.  I found this idea on another blog, but I'm not sure where, so I can't give the correct credit.  Sorry! 

Cute, huh?  First, I drew a few eggs and had Little Man "color" them.  Again, he's not too in to coloring. :)  Then I had drew some circles on a white piece of paper.  I had him sponge paint the entire page.  I had yellow, white and orange paint in the tray and had him mix them up.  I love how the sponge makes it looked textured.  The wings are the circles cut into fourths.  Glue to paper, glue on beaks, add googly eyes and there you have it.  Chirp Chirp!  Peep Peep!

No comments:

Post a Comment