Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wonder Hanger--As seen on TV

Michael and I are lucky to have his and hers closets.  Unfortunately, they aren't his and hers walk-in closets. :(  Maybe one day.  It is nice to have an entire closet for my clothes, but it gets tight nonetheless.

Here's what our closets looked like before our mini makeover.
 
This side of Michael's closet has his old work dockers, and his AT&T shirts.
Of course, half of them are in the wash, so that's not even how full it could be.

His other side has his old work polos and some dress shirts.
OK, OK.  If you have a good eye, you may have noticed that I've taken over part of his closet.
Yep.  That's my sweater and a few dresses on the left.
What can I say?

 
I chose this closet because it came with a top shelf and a bottom shelf.
Hello?  More room!

 
*sigh* all those dress pants on the bottom that I no longer wear...
And yes, I do color code my closet. :)

So, to give us some more space, we decided to try out the "Wonder Hanger"
 We didn't order it from TV.  We just bought it at Target.  We figured it was worth a try.

Here's the first one..
I left a few hangers empty for some more blue AT&T beauties.

Here's how they look
 

This is them in the right place.
Do you see all the EXTRA space?  
Do you know how many more of my clothes I could hang there? ;)

We only bought one box because we weren't sure, but we might go ahead and pick up some more.
They won't work in my closet with the second shelf.
However, more room in Michael's closet = more room for me!

2 comments:

  1. try it out for awhile and tell me if you like it (easy to take the clothes off the hangers, etc) I could use the space in our closets as well, things are just jammed in there and I could use any help I can get to get more organized---I color code my closet too! in Ryan's closet I have hoodies in 1 section, long sleeve in another, then short sleeved followed up my collard shirts...see I am somewhat organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had those way back (like, many years ago) & didn't really like them . . . It's just me ~ you might love them!

    :-)

    Love ya!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete