Sunday, March 14, 2010

A little Chick-fil-a humor

So for those of you who may not know, I love Chick-fil-a.  Not only do I love their food, but CFA and I go way back.  I started working for Chick-fil-a when I was 14 and became an assistant manager when I was 16.  I worked for CFA a total of 5 years.  I had CFA clothing, I had a CFA movie (creepy, I know, but it was from work).  I have one of Truett Cathy's books (he's the founder), signed with a note to me, that was sent to me with money for one of my missions trips.  I also got the small college scholarship they give to some of their employees.  I've never dressed up as a cow (that wasn't their mascot back in the day), but I have walked around a co-worker who was dressed as a crazy chicken.  (Yuck!  The inside of those costumes smell!)

I basically ate CFA for five years straight, and still eat it to this day.  It is my all time favorite fast food place.  I think I could eat it every day and not get bored of it.  (Ok--I did.  For five years, but you know what I mean).  I take Little Man there often.  I would say weekly, but it's not quite that bad.  Maybe every other week.

All that to say............  I came across a "clean" comedian on a friends blog.  When I went to check out the comedians page I saw that he had a song about Chick-fil-a.  Intrigued, I checked it out.  I think you all will enjoy it as much as I did.  I dedicate this next song to my sister Angella! :)




So then after seeing THAT hilarity, I came across this clip.  To set it up, he's at a CFA operators meeting (similar to "owners" but CFA owns all of their restaurants.)  The shot they do of the front row is Truett Cathy and his sons, who are now the CEO's of the company.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm . . . . Chick fil A!! :-) Love it!

    Loved the dedication!

    Thanks B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!! I too am addicted to Chick-fil-A!!

    Now I'm craving it...thanks :)

    ReplyDelete