Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Party Recap

Friday night we had a surprise birthday party for my sister.

Here's a brief picture recap.

My sister is a princess, so that was the theme.
She had a princess cake, princess gifts, and a feather boa with a tiara.
She is in love with Costco cakes, so that's what she got. :)

Laurie and I waited patiently for her to arrive.

Then she arrived with her boss/BFF Sandy. SURPRISE!

Getting her princess on!

Opening gifts

This random guy stopped by for a picture.  His wife didn't realized he had stopped and she was all the way out the door.  Pretty funny.  Guys were buying her drinks and giving birthday wishes all night.

Hmm... do you think it's because she's freaking gorgeous?

Laurie and Ang

Me and my Seee-sta!

My love

Ang and her friends
Showing her pedicured toes off.  She's weird like that.

Us again

and last, but not least, the self taken shots

Lots of laughs.  Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment