Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pumpkin Fluff

Brace yourselves..........

I am about to share with you a little piece of heaven.  Can you handle it?  I hope so.

I found this recipe on one of the Weight Watchers online boards when I was a member.  It is like a pumpkin mousse of sorts.  If you love pumpkin, then you will love this.  (low calorie or not!)  It's so simple too!

Here's what you'll need:


8 oz Cool Whip Lite (thawed)
1 package instant sugar free/fat free vanilla pudding
16 oz. Pure Pumpkin
(Did you know there was recently a shortage on this stuff?  So glad it's back in stores!)
1 cup skim milk
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice

That's it!  You just throw it all in a bowl and mix it together.  I prefer to use a hand held mixer, but it would work just as well with a whisk or spatula.

It looks a little something like this


Yep, I could eat the whole bowl.  I make this numerous time around the holiday season, but truly it would be good year round.

Thoughts:  I use only about a 1/2 tsp of the pumpkin pie spice.  I like it, but 1 1/2 tsp is just too much for me.  My boss puts this in a graham cracker crust and calls it pumpkin chiffon pie.  Little man LOVES it.  I've also heard of people just sprinkling a graham cracker on top of it.  It makes about 4 cups.  1/2 cup=2 pts, 1 c=4 pts.  Yummy yum yum!!!!!!!!





1 comment: