Saturday, November 21, 2009

Craft Day!!!


I've had the last two days off and have gotten a lot done.  I am completely finished with my Christmas shopping, I have all I need to finish up a few Christmas crafts, I went grocery shopping, and I even cleaned up a little bit.  I decided a few days ago that since I knew Michael was going to be working today, my day was going to be filled with crafting.  It's gonna look a little something like this............

I am going to remain in my pajamas all day...

Drinking lots of Diet Coke
 

And using things like...



 

 

 





 
 and this...

 
(please excuse my chewed up thumb.  thanks)

And I'll probably have a little bit of this playing in the background just for fun...



Don't you wish you know all that I was making?  I can't wait to get started!!  You'll have to stay tuned to check out all of the finished products.

Happy Saturday!

GO BUCKEYES!

No comments:

Post a Comment