Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My birthday/Christmas list

A couple of weeks ago I asked you what you all wanted for Christmas.  I was trying to come up with a list and had absolutely nothing.  You did not help me.  Thanks a lot.  Not even one suggestion....  Well, anyway :)
I've been making my list for the last few weeks and this is what I've come up with.

#1  I really, really, really want this house.  I guess number one should be for my condo to sell so I could buy this perfect house.  Whatever.  I just want this house.  Now.



#2 I really want a craft room.  I'm sick of living out of totes, drawers, and bags of supplies.  I'll take one like this.



#3 I've heard fabulous things about this cookbook.  OK, yes, I have a cookbook addiction, but I really want it for all the healthy AND yummy recipes.


# 4 I already told you that I wanted these.


#5 These pieces are pretty expensive, but over time I would like to collect the entire nativity set.




#6 A laminator at my house?  Are you kidding me?  Sign me up.  Oh, and with any necessary supplies!


#7 I can't believe I've gone almost 30 years without one of these.........


#8 I have been following The Pioneer Woman's blog for about two years now.  She has recently come out with a cookbook and I would love to have it!


#9 I need an embossing heat tool.  My hair dryer is just not cutting it anymore.


#10 I have grand crafting plans and need one of these...


#11 I simply need one of these.


#12 Karen Kingsbury is one of my favorite authors  I would love her newest book.



#13 I have grand plans for this as well

I could probably use the magnetic paint too. :)

#14 Lastly, I need some more non stick pans.  I have some, and I have some stainless steel ones that I don't like a ton.  I specifically need the ten inch one.


That's my list.  Any thoughts or suggestions?
What's on your list?







4 comments:

  1. I like your list! I would also love the house. Super cute! I hope you can get it! :) I also would LOVE a label maker!! I LOVE KK also - lucky for me, mom just bought that new one, so I'll get to read it when she's finished!

    My list includes new appliances and countertops in the kitchen of our new house..they are so outdated! :( OH! And a new laptop... ours is slowly dying. It just randomly shuts itself off for no reason..

    I hope you get lots of things from your list this year!! Luckily you have Christmas and your B-day coming up!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a list! Gee, I hope you don't end up with more than one of those houses... it would be a pain to return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...watch what you put on there girly!!! You don't want to get more than the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica--You don't have to worry. I distributed the list evenly between the people who wanted ideas (my mom, Michael's mom and grandma, my sister, and you). Everyone else just gets me gift cards or cash usually. :)

    ReplyDelete