Sunday, November 22, 2009

I want to be her......

For some time now I've been hearing about "couponing".  I'm not talking about just clipping a coupon here or there... I'm talking about being a serious couponer.  These people buy 4 or 5 Sunday papers a week if it's filled with good coupons.  They go to 3 or 4 stores to get the best deals.  I've heard you really have to take advantage of places like Walgreens and CVS.  I have all the info in my head.  I Michael even went out and bought a binder with those little baseball card protector pages.  I use the coupons.  I read the websites.  I try to stick to a budget.  However, I just don't have the time it takes right now to get into it hard core.  However, this video makes me want to rethink all that.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment