Thursday, July 28, 2016

July Odds and Ends

Magnatiles are still a big hit around here.
Olivia built a present.  She was too quick for me, but the thing in her had was on top and it was the bow.

Then she carefully unwrapped it.

All opened up.  Then she pulled out the "gift" and gave me some great explanation about the gift that was inside.  I love it when they play with open ended toys and use their imagination!

While Olivia was at one of her camps, Logan just sat and played with blocks and trucks quietly for a good amount of time while I got a few things done on the computer.

Olivia wants to help with any and everything she can.  So I let her help bread some pork chops.  Some days I am sad at how big she is getting, but then on the other hand she is becoming more fun to engage and teach and do things with.

He loves his Mama! :)
I recently told Michael that I kind of like that he's on the smaller/shorter side, because it keeps him my baby for a little longer.  He's so cute and kissable and cuddly, and I can still pick him up and squeeze him or carry him around with ease.

Twins

He's my favorite little boy EVER. :)

We are loving Paw Patrol over here.  I know we are a little late to the party.  We don't have cable, and it isn't on any of our streaming devices, but we own a few DVDs and we just checked another one out from the library.

They sure do make the cutest little Rubble and Marshall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment