Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's Ten...

It's time for another Tuesday's Ten.  What's funny is that I started this out of the need to feel positive and remember the good things in an otherwise negative world.  Then I read One Simple Act, where the author encouraged a daily writing of five things to be grateful for.  I've heard of this before, and even attempted to do this a few years back.  I may get back into that habit, but for now I'm just going to do my random lists of ten.  Join with me!

Today I am thankful for:
1. Cooler temps, gentle breezes, and the beautiful colored leaves falling from the trees.
2. Date nights with my husband
3. Gift cards from the bosses that make date nights possible
4. Relaxing weekends
5. Being able to help out at Little Man's preschool
6. Long and meaningful conversations with Michael--figuring out all of life's puzzles
7. Little Man cracking me up daily! :)
8. My new car--I (still) love it!
9. Successfully baking yummy goodies   
10. This blog!  It's a great hobby that makes me happy.
 

1 comment: