Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday

This Friday we are going to flashback to the good old wedding days.  I haven't done any crafts recently, but I have lots of crafts from back then.  Today, I will share with you our guest book.  I had tons of fun making it.

When it came to our guest book, I knew I wanted something different.  Lots of people had the pictures with the mat that guests signed.  That's cute, but I wanted different.  I thought about guests signing a platter or something like that, but I wasn't sure all the names would fit.  I threw around idea after idea and then I came up the scrapbook idea.  I love crafts.  I enjoy scrapbooking and creating, so that's exactly what I did.  Plus, I knew it would make a cute coffee table book.

From an old picture...

The first page

We had tons of engagement pictures, so I decided they needed to be showcased.

One side was the picture with room for signatures and the other side was scrapbooked love quotes.
For the most part I stuck with pink and green since those were our colors.

I found booklets of vellum "love" quotes from JoAnn Fabrics and Michael's

Have I mentioned I love paisleys?

I had a blast finding all the supplies necessary.

More paisleys
Sorry about the fuzzy pictures... I was having some lighting issues.

I love this one!

Layers

Textured papers

1 comment: