Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spicy Chick-fil-a review


Now I know you guys know how much I love Chick-fil-a!  So when I heard they were coming out with a spicy chicken sandwich, I was very excited.  The caf at college use to have spicy chicken sandwiches that I loved.  Needless to say, I've been patiently waiting for six months (since I heard about this new sandwich) for it to come to stores so I could try it.  It came out recently and I finally made it to a Chick-fil-a to get one.  All that to say..... I was seriously disappointed.  I didn't think it was good.  *gasp*  I know.  I literally stand and look at the menu every time I go like I didn't work there for five years and know exactly what they have.  It's just so hard, because I love everything.  Well, that is until now.  The spicy sandwich is extremely spicy in my opinion.  It was so hot that I couldn't even taste the flavoring.  (It didn't help that I got pepper jack cheese on it!)  My mouth was on fire and I drank all of my soda and still needed more of a drink.  So if you trust my opinion at all, skip the spicy and go with what you usually get.

No comments:

Post a Comment