Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random Thoughts...

... I'm so tired.  I really shouldn't be though.

... I really don't like being told "You have broad shoulders like your mother".  REPEATEDLY!

...I really want to re-decorate our bedroom!

...I'm so proud of Michael.  He's doing great at this whole school thing.

...I have nothing fun to blog about.

...I hope no one is disappointed by such a boring post

...I cannot believe it's the last day of June.  Where did half a year go?

...What will the next six months hold?  Will they go just as fast?

...My hips hurt far more than a 30 year old's hips should hurt.

...Dinner was yummy.  Dessert would be great right about now.  Darn being "good"

...Yep.  Still very tired.

...Why doesn't this blog thing have spell check?

These are my thoughts from last night.  Writing a blog every day is so much fun for me, but also a lot of work and sometimes a good amount of (self inflicted) pressure.  Sometimes... it just needs to be simple, boring, and real.

No comments:

Post a Comment