Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mini Vacation: The Fam

We had a great little mini vacation!!  I didn't nearly take enough pictures for the few days we were with family, but we crammed it full of good food, fun conversation, laughs and games.

We got into town Friday night and went straight to dinner with my cousin Erica and her husband Jimmy, as well as my cousin Sonja and her husband John.  After dinner we had intentions of playing some wii, but ended up just having a good time chatting it up! :)  Unfortunately, no pictures. :(

Saturday morning the girls went to breakfast while some of the boys went out on the boat/sea doos.

Breakfast was yummy!  I love my cousins and any time I can hang out with them.  Aren't they beautiful?

The three of us

Saturday afternoon was spent at my cousin Allison's graduation party.  I didn't get any pictures there either.  The place was hopping, food was being eaten, stikin' adorable kids (by the two beauties above) were being passed around.  I just didn't have hands to be carrying around a camera!  It was good family time.

Saturday night we played cards and a family game.  It's been awhile and it felt good.  It especially felt good because I WON both games!

Sunday we went out on my uncle's boat.  Ahhh.... so relaxing!

Then back to grandma's for some relaxing family time, kids and more cards!

Thanks girls for all the fun! Love you both!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too!!! Eventhough I was sick and feeling like crap!!! The weekend went way too fast! Can't wait to see you again in August!

    ReplyDelete