Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!!!

Three years ago today I married my best friend, my balance, my meant to be, my perfect match, my forever love.  I am so honored and blessed to be called his wife.  He is more than I could have ever dreamed or imagined for myself.  He makes marriage easy.  I'm so glad God chose him for me.

So in honor of our anniversary... a little look back at our special day.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Wedding
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! The pics are too cute!!! I look like a fat hog in all of the ones I'm in...glad I'm not in many!! (pumping like every 2 hours kills the chances of being in photos!!!) It was a beautiful wedding!!!
    love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Loved all the pictures! Hope you guys have a wonderful day together!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary! Loved the walk down memory lane... what a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversay, again!! You 2 are sooo great together!! :-)

    Your wedding was fabulous!!

    Love you both!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete