Thursday, June 10, 2010

Before and After, Take 2

We decided that since we are sticking around here for a little longer than we originally planned, we'd make a few changes.  We had been waiting to do some things around here thinking we were going to be moving soon and we'd have a new place to decorate.  Since that's not the case, it was time for a small face lift.  The end table wasn't the only change!

First, our front door got a little spruced up.

BEFORE

AFTER
Nope, I didn't make it.  I wanted something that could be used at any time of the year.

I also got a new mat.  I don't have a before picture, but I love the new one!

Welcome!

One thing I've been wanting to do FOREVER is change the pillows in the living room.
I know it's somewhat of a small and easy change, but I knew it would make a big difference.

BEFORE
Yep, that's a lot of red.  See, here's the thing... I registered for the pillows before I lived in the house and before everything was all painted and put together.  It's all a little too matchy matchy and blah to me.  The red pillows had to go!

AFTER
 The one on the left is green, but it's hard to tell in the pictures.  I like it!


We're happy with the changes.

More before and afters to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment