Friday, February 26, 2010

Prayer Request

I have no fun post for you today... sorry dear faithfuls.

I spent a good part of last night at the hospital and will probably be doing the same tonight.  My father-in-law is not doing well.  He was experiencing some swelling and went in to see the doctor.  In no time he was taken by the squad to the hospital, sedated and having machines breathing for him.  We found out that the right side of his heart is not working as it should and he is in need of a miracle.  Please pray for him if you can, and also peace for the family.  Thank you.

P.S. This is Michael's step-dad for those of you who don't know.  Michael's father passed away 11 years ago of a brain tumor.  His mom has been married to Bob for 5 years as of yesterday.  Not a fun way to spend an anniversary! :(

1 comment:

  1. I will keep you & Michael, along w/ his family, in my thoughts & prayers! :-(

    Ang

    ReplyDelete