Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Agacados"


I have been on an avocado kick lately.  I use to hate guacamole--and yes, I had tried it.  But for some reason over the last few years my taste buds have really been changing.  For the past six months or so I have become mildly obsessed with avocados.  I will order things at restaurants just because it has avocado in it.  Most recently, I have been putting them in my lunch wraps.

Little Man has taken note.  He always pays attention to what I am eating and sometimes asks me if he can have what I have.  One day last week I had an avocado and he wanted to try it.  He LOVED it.  He then went on to eat a fourth of the avocado I brought.  He calls them "agacados".  At first it started as "agacajos", but has moved  closer to the actual word. :)  The next day he asked me first thing if I had brought him some of that "green stuff I love".  He ate another fourth at lunch that day as well.  He was in the middle of eating it and suddenly said, "I'm just so embarrassed I can't stop eating this stuff".  OH MY!  I literally laughed out loud.  He says the funniest things sometimes.  Yeah for loving "agacados"!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE them, love love love :) I love them in wraps too and they are super good for you!

    ReplyDelete