Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My First Mosaic

 
I.  LOVE.  THIS!

It's a box of five cards with simple mosaics.
They come neatly put together.
 
Each card came in a plastic wrapper with the matching stickers included.  Genius.
You choose the one you want, and then let your little man go to work.
They have to match up the shapes and colors.  
Not only is this good practice, but it's also a great activity to increase fine motor skills.

Little Man was LOVING this.
But, eventually he tired out of it.
This is as far as we got the first attempt.
 
I'll admit.  That's a lot of little finger work.  Not bad. 
I think this is a great idea.  What kid doesn't want to use stickers?
Mixing education and fun is always on the top of my list!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not 100% sure, but K orders almost everything off of Amazon. I looked and it is there. I also googled it and it looks like Toys R Us and Barnes and Noble has it for $12. I'm not sure if that's online only or if it's in stores too. I'm surprised it's that cheap! Worth the money for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might check out B&N, I have a membership card there. I think it looks great too and I like how it teaches the eye hand coordination and Ryan LOVES stickers!

    ReplyDelete