Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! Oh how I love thee... (6)


... let me count the ways!

I love that my husband adores me.  Of this, I am confident... and it's the best feeling ever.  I also love that he not only tells me daily (usually multiple times) that he loves me, but he shows me.  He kisses me good bye every morning and hello every night.  He is always holding my hand, rubbing my back, putting his hand on my leg while driving in the car, kissing the top of my hand, or hugging me.  He sends me sweet texts throughout the day.  He tells me often how beautiful I am.  Sometimes when I am talking he will break out into a very random, but very huge smile.  When I ask him what he is smiling about or what is so funny, he simply responds "You just make me smile" or "You are just so cute".  I love having a husband that loves me back! :)  Happy Valentine's day my love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment