Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Eyebrows, Take 2

If you've been a reader for a few years, then you may remember the post I did about eyebrows.
If not, here is a quick recap: I took these pictures of Michael and Olivia. I commented on how they looked so much alike.  He took a picture of her and I and asked if I thought she looked like me at all. I said that I didn't see it. Michael made a comment about how she had my eyebrows.  The whole thing just made me laugh.  My eyebrows?  Then he said, "Well, your eyebrow spacing" which is even more funny.

Fast forward 3 years and we are revisiting the eyebrow comment.  Only this time we aren't talking about mine!

Despite having  brown hair, Michael has always had really light eyebrows.  (Which is funny, because I have always been a blond with dark eyebrows!)  He gets these crazy white eyebrows that stick out all funny.  He usually trims his eyebrows down some.  But ever since we were dating I teased him about his wayward eyebrows.  (He also gets the crazy hairs in his goatee, too.)
Guess who has a crazy white eyebrow?!?!
Is that not the craziest thing!!!  It may not be as funny to all of you, but I laughed so hard the first time I saw it.  I eventually had to pluck it because it was seriously hanging down into his eye.  I imagine I will be plucking them every time they grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment