Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

That pretty much sums up my last week.

First, I was asked to teach preschool... by TWO separate places.  How random?  I actually talked to the director of one, just to weigh my options. But putting my children in full time day care (even if I am on site) wasn't really something I wanted to do.

Then Saturday night I was working and don't you know... I got held up at gun point.  I don't really want to go into the details here.  You know.  It's the internet and all.  But I am just fine.  They haven't caught the girl yet.  Here is the story (although, I actually didn't give her the money).

Michael and I were joking around about it the other night.  Seriously.  First I gave birth in an ambulance, and then I'm held up at gun point.  What else can happen in this year?  Michael said maybe a bomb threat.  I told him not to say that.  He responded, "Oh, I'm sure you'd remember something you saw on TV one time and you'd have it diffused in 5 minutes with no problem." Ha! 
 
I like to tell a good story, but this is getting ridiculous!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment