Friday, July 4, 2014

Photo Dump Friday!

(source)

If you are a Facebook friend then you might have already seen this picture.  I woke up on a Saturday morning to find this.  Apparently Michael thought one bib was not good enough coverage. :)

She got this 12 piece jigsaw puzzle from us for her birthday.  She's already mastered it.  We also got her a 24 piece one.  She can almost do it all by herself too.

I sent this picture to Michael with the text, "Get your hand off my toy!" Ha ha!

I came into Olivia's room and she said, "Look! I dressed Anna.  I did a really good job!"  You might not be able to tell, but she has pink underwear on and really big socks on her feet too.

She decided to give string cheese another try.  She's still undecided.

LOL!  No text needed. ;)

This sweet thing came grocery shopping with me this week.  We shared her first ever icee.  She also got to spend her birthday money from her grandpa.  She was in heaven.

Awww!

Olivia is suddenly really into Barbies.  She got an Ariel Barbie during her hospital stay, and over time she has just taken more of an interest. She got multiple princess Barbies for her birthday, and chose to buy a Prince Eric Barbie with some of her birthday money.  Barbies were my absolute favorite toy growing up.  So the other night I brought up my old tote of stuff.  A lot of it was ruined. They aren't made the same these days, and that old material they were made with didn't stand up to storage/heat.  But she was most excited about the bed anyways.  I see a lot of Barbie playing in our future.

What are you looking at?

Another Facebook repeat, but too funny not to share.  Olivia is constantly hugging him and kissing him.  I just happened to take this picture at just the right moment.  I think he's ready for a hugging and kissing break. :)

I hope you all have a great holiday with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment