Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ramblings

It appears Natalie, Eden and Olivia were the favorites.  I would say those are actually our top three... and really, at this point, probably the only ones really in the running.  You guys didn't help at all! :P  Here's how it breaks down:
  • Eden--I really like it.  It is growing on Michael.
  • Natalie--We both like it, but are not ready to commit
  • Olivia--This is probably Michael's favorite.  The only thing I don't like is how popular it is.  It's been in the top 10 for the last few years.  Although, so has our boys name, so I guess I broke my own rule anyway.
We'll probably wait until we find out what it is.  If we find out we are having a girl, then we'll probably get more serious about it.  Thanks for your input!

On another note, I know you all are anxious to see pictures of our new apartment.  I promise they are coming.  We are still in the process of getting things in order.  Everything is unpacked, but nothing is on the walls.  We just took storage items over to K and G's house yesterday.  That helped things out a little.  We have a few more items that need to find a home, and then pictures that need to go on walls.  (Although, I'm not going to put nearly as much on as I would if it was my house.  I don't want to deal with nail holes when moving out.)

Little Man started preschool this week and it is going great!  I was really concerned that he was going to cry or cling to me at drop off.  Nope.  He's loving it.  I guess he grew out of that stage, and wasn't even phased by it being a new school where he didn't know anyone.  It's actually in the gated community he lives in (although there is a street entrance for non residents).  I love that.  It literally takes two minutes to get to him to and from school.  He goes 8:45 to 11:45, so I get a nice break every morning.  Although every morning so far has been busy with errands.  I'm looking forward to the day I drop him off and actually have 3 hours to do nothing--or whatever I want.

We signed up for car and renters insurance.  We were pleased to find that it was cheaper here than Ohio, and we are getting WAY better coverage.  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment