Sunday, June 1, 2014

Our Summer Bucket List

When I was a nanny, Little Man and I would go somewhere and do something every day.  It was part of my job, but I didn't mind.  It made the days go faster and we had some great experiences.  I would know exactly when the Parks and Rec catalogs would come out each season, or when the Metro Parks sign up began.  I had a "list 'o fun" that had over 50 different ideas of places to go and do.

I am finally starting to get to the place where I feel like we can get on a better schedule and I can conquer taking two out by myself.  So I have been searching my normal stomping grounds for things for us to do.  Of course, with Little Man my budget was limitless so we are a bit more restricted.  But there is still so much to do for cheap or free.

In making a list and adding things to my calendar, I decided that I wanted to make a summer bucket list for our family.  Just as a fun reminder of things for us to do.  There are lists out there with 100 things to do and whatnot.  I didn't want to get that crazy.  I didn't add the givens like play with the water table and blow bubbles.   I will keep you updated on how our summer goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment