Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tummy Time

I'm a little behind, so Logan's first tummy time actually happened a few weeks ago.  I got the pictures, but I am just now having a chance to get them up.

He started out just hanging out on his belly.  He was perfectly content just to lay there.

He had some fun sucking on his fingers.

I didn't get any great pictures of him lifting his head, but he finally did it for a few minutes.

But I got a few good ones last week.

His neck is pretty strong. Both of my children came out with strong necks!

We aren't in a routine of doing tummy time ever day yet.  Although he gets plenty of time practicing holding up his head and strengthening his neck.
Laurie was over the other day and Logan was showing off his mad skills.

That's a lot of head to hold up! He's such a stud. :)

I was trying to capture a smile but got a tongue instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment