Saturday, March 29, 2014

Stitch Fix

Have you heard of it?  I first heard of it a few months ago from a girl that I use to go to MOPS with.  Basically what it is, is a long distance stylist. You fill out a survey about your size, your style, and your price point.  Then a stylist puts something together for you and sends you 5 different pieces. 
stitch fix logo
You pay $20.  If you choose to keep any of the 5 pieces, your $20 is applied to what you keep.  You are not obligated to keep anything.  You can send it all back. It even comes with a prepaid bag.  You just have to get it back in the mail within 3 days.  If you choose to keep all 5 items then you get 25% off the entire purchase. You can also cancel whenever you want.  You aren't locked in to getting a new fix every month.

I have been wearing maternity clothes for 9 months.  Honestly, I have bought very little for myself since Olivia's arrival 3 years ago.  But I don't seem to be getting out to the stores to shop.  I figured I'd give this a try.  I need a few updated pieces.  If I only keep my $20 worth, then it will be worth it to me.

Since the first MOPS friend shared, I think practically my whole previous MOPS group has signed up.  Ok, maybe not all of them, but I have seen many posts on Facebook about it. They all love it.  Most of them have gotten multiple fixes so far and they just keep going back for more.  I'm really excited to see what I get. I'll let you know how I like it.  

If you choose to sign up, you can use this referral code and I will get some shopping credit. :)
http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3634896  

No comments:

Post a Comment