Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update on the Zoo

I know I've talked about the zoo a couple of times on here, but I've got something new to share!  If you haven't ever checked out the show Animals on Safari, then you need to.  It's super fun.  They use a ton of different animals (mostly rescued), and put on a 25 minute show.
 It's a must see for kids, but I think even adults without kids would enjoy it.

I didn't think to take pictures until it was almost over, so I missed a lot of the good shots.  Sorry.
Those ducks were moving fast!

The show is quick moving, funny and has lots of fun animal tricks.

A cat climbed the pole and went across the bridge

Pigs!

The shows are usually at 12, 2 and 4.  
I'm not sure about on the weekend, since I usually only go on the weekdays.
I have been to the zoo many times over the past 8 years and I have never bothered going to the show.  I don't know why I've never gone, but I want to make sure you don't make the same mistake.  CHECK IT OUT!  We've gone twice now in the past six months and I'm sure we'll be going again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment