Friday, July 16, 2010

Five for Friday

ONE
I apologize ahead of time, but there will be no pictures for this post.  Mostly because I feel like being lazy.  Sorry! :)  It might bore you too.  Double sorry!  Happy Friday! :)
 
TWO
Remember on Saturday when I told you I got 9 teacher related magazines last week?  I've gotten 4 more in the past three days.  Will the madness ever end?


THREE
We use to have two laptops. 
One died. 
School has started for Michael. 
It's time to buy a second laptop. 
Tax write off, right? ;)

FOUR
 I was given a rice cooker and a Senseo coffee pot by my boss this week.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love my bosses?  Because I love them!  I have the best job EVER!!!

FIVE
I've decided to use those Pottery Barn keys I got for Christmas.  I'm in the process of doing a little switch-a-roo in the living room, but I need one more key.  I've been looking high and low, but can't seem to find what I want/need.  Anyone have an suggestions on where I could find one?

3 comments:

  1. about time you use those keys I got you! I've been waiting for a picture of what you did with them! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe we will find one at the street market in powell????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw some keys at Michaels...not sure though. I do remember that they were Tim Holtz.
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete