Friday, July 2, 2010

Fourth of July Fireworks

I've got another Fourth of July craft for you.  This time it's fireworks.  It's what the kids like the best anyway.

I went digging in the art box and found last year's project for you. 
(Please don't mind that it's a little flat and crumpled!)
Little Man colored cupcake holders blue and red.  Then I folded them up and he cut them (with guidance).  He glued them on to a paper and added glitter.

Here is what this year's fireworks art was suppose to look like.
I went ahead and made one in front of Little Man so he could see how it was suppose to go.
He's really into sidewalk chalk right now, so I decided to use that and then glue and glitter.
Here's how Little Man's turned out! :)
The chalk colors didn't turn out too well in the pictures, but it was pretty in person.


And the finished product.... drum roll please....

Yeah, I helped with the glue for the green firework.  The purple/silver one was his first attempt and it was a big blob.  Although, he did do the blue and red himself, so I think redeemed himself a bit.
Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment