Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!

Did you miss me?  I took a little impromptu bloggy vacation.  I had no idea it was going to cause such an uproar!  I got phone calls, emails, text messages, comments... all asking if I was OK and what happened to me.  I even sent my dear friend Laurie into a brief panic.  She was on vacation and signed in and saw that I hadn't posted for a few days and thought something was terribly wrong.  Oops.  Sorry for the scare people.  I am perfectly fine.

What happened was, it came Monday night and I had absolutely nothing to write for Tuesday's blog.  I was actually a little anxious about it.  I've been trying to do a post a day until I at least got to the one year mark.  I racked my brain  to try to come up with something.  I went through my pictures to see if there was something I hadn't written about.  There really was nothing I had to share.  It's sad, but true.  So I decided I was just going to skip a day.  I was still worried about it Tuesday morning, but figured it would just have to be.  By Tuesday night I still had nothing to say and the idea of skipping another day was much easier. :) So one day led to another and I just decided in my mind I was going to take a whole week off.  I had been in somewhat of a creative funk and just needed a break.  So, that's what I did.  I took a break.

But I'm back (I think).  Thanks for being faithful readers!  Love you all!

P.S.  A big HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY to my dear friend (and college roommate) Amanda!!  You are an amazing person and friend and I am blessed to have you in my life.  I hope you have a fabulous day.  Wish I could be there to celebrate it with you!  I love you bestie!

4 comments: