Saturday, July 10, 2010

Really?

I have been out of the classroom for two years now.  Hence, I haven't really bought anything classroom related in the same amount of time.  This is what I got in the mail just this week!!!
In case you can't tell, there are NINE magazines there and some of them are there twice!  Really?  I really need that many magazines?  Don't get me wrong... I love looking through them.  I have always loved all things school/early education related.  I just don't understand why these companies feel the need to send me so many magazines.  I have more from last week... and the week before that... and some from the week before that.  It's never ending!  Anyone need to buy some bulletin board supplies? Workbooks? Back to school materials?  Just let me know!  I got you covered!! :)

1 comment: