Monday, April 26, 2010

Amway

Michael and I have started a new business, and we would love it if you'd check out our website.


You can find things like...

No Carbs, No Sugar energy drinks!
You can't find that with Monster or Red Bull.
They are only about 8 calories and are LOADED with B12!

And GREEN cleaning supplies!
We were green before green was cool.

A large variety of vitamins and supplements.
Michael has been taking these Double X ones for a month now and swears by them.
He wants me to start taking them as well, and I will as soon as we place our next order.
Here's a brief description:
DOUBLE X Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient supplement delivers a blend of essentials – 12 vitamins and 10 minerals. It features 20 plant concentrates for even broader antioxidant protection and unbeatable health benefits.

Artistry is our make up brand.
It is comparable to brands such as L'Oreal and Estee Lauder.
You may have heard of it if you watched this year's Miss America pageant.
So far I've used the foundation and powder and I love it.  I can't wait to add more to my collection.

We are also partnered with 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and have a ridiculous amount of SKU's to chose from.

There is so much more that we offer.  Every day things like shampoo, shower gel, sandwich baggies and paper towels.  You'll have to check out the store!  Let me know if you have any questions.
(Free shipping on all orders of $75 or more)

2 comments: