Friday, April 16, 2010

UGG!

Here's a conversation that happened between Little Man and I a couple of weeks ago.  
I think you may get a kick out of it.


Setting: Little Man is putting on his boots getting ready to leave the house.
LM:  "What does U-G-G spell?"
Me: "UGG"
LM: "What is UGG?"
Me: "It's the type of shoe mommy buys you"
LM: "Does your shoe say UGG on it too?"
Me: "No, I can't afford UGGs"
LM: "What does 'afford' mean?"
Me: "It means they cost too much money for me.  But mommy goes to work all the time so she can afford shoes like that for you."
LM: "And you never work?"
Me: "No, I do.  My work is to come here to your house.  To watch you and take care of you and take you to all sorts of fun places.  That's my work".
LM: literally laughs out loud!!! "That is NOT work!"  HAHAHAHA!!!!  Love that kid.




1 comment: