Thursday, April 17, 2014

Logan's Room (Take 2)

I am happy to announce that Logan's room is finally done.  Well, all except a picture to be printed.  But I know what picture is going in there and will get it taken care of next week.

Now this is the look at the entrance of his room.  It looks mostly the same, but with just a few added touches.

You can see the new rug, and also the superhero birth announcement.

I ordered the announcement from etsy.  I thought it was perfect.  I made the little wood blocks.


The dresser area got a make over too.  I bought another matching lamp.  One, because it makes it symmetrical and I'm an odd one like that.  But also, the added light is necessary.  Especially as he grows.  The one lamp wasn't cutting it.

Other items that got added to the dresser are an Avengers lunchbox, the white noise machine, a Superman piggy bank, and a Spiderman night light. 

 The nightlight projects a picture of Spiderman onto the ceiling. It's not plugged in right now, but will be totally cool in the future!

I ordered the brother picture from etsy.  The frame next to it is going to have a picture of Logan and Olivia in it.  I made the Superhero rules picture.  The other frame is actually a piece of fabric from JoAnn's.  It's probably hard to tell, but it has bits and pieces of most of the Marvel superheros in it.  I took Michael with me and he chose the fabric he liked the best and then also helped me frame it to showcase the right spot that he liked.

This side remained mostly the same.  We got a different Ironman mask.  The first one we got was not the same quality and brand as the other two and it was noticeable.  I also made that sign above the door.
Overall I am really happy with how it turned out.  I hope he grows to love it as much as his daddy and I do!  He's going to be a superhero lover whether he likes it or not. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great job! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I wish I had thought of it when my boys were little!!! EVERYBODY loves Superman!

    ReplyDelete