Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project 366: Week 52

I did it!  I made it to week 52. Yeah, this project probably wasn't meant for me.  At least not at this time of my life.  It became more of a burden than a fun thing to do.  Needless to say, I won't be starting this project over.  As part of my journey, I am going to try to blog more.  Most of the time it's something I enjoy.  I'm probably just going to blog more day to day stuff.  Not necessarily every day, but just our days.  I always think I have to have some great point or purpose, or to keep up with my old way of blogging projects.  But I read quite a few "mommy blogs".  Ones from people I don't even know.  I enjoy reading about their day to day lives, so why not? :)

Anyway, on with it....
358. Just doing some Sunday reading

359. Playing with mommy's scarf--crazy girl

360. After we got her picture with Santa, I ran to a store to look for an ornament, while Michael let Olivia play in the kids play area.  How cute is she?! :)

361. Digging in her stocking

362. Sweet girl

363. She thinks she's hot stuff with mommy's phone

364.  Ha ha!  I love this picture. She is hilarious!

So...... it's called Project 366.  It was a leap year, so there are 366 days.  However, 52 weeks times 7 days in a week only equals 364 days.  Here are the two extra days:

 365. Typing an email on her lap top... or really just talking about iguanas and hippos.

365. We had a chill New Year's Eve.  We slept in (amazingly), hung out, ran to the store for a few necessities, and played.  Olivia was sitting on my lap playing with her mini puzzles. This never happens, so I tried to take a picture with us. I used the camera on my phone where you could see yourself on the screen, which is why it's a little fuzzy.  Olivia saw herself and made a fish face.  I decided to make a fish face too.  By the time the picture took, her fish face was over done and she was giving me the hairy eyebrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment