Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Photo Dump

Sometimes getting pictures uploaded to my computer is complicated.  (I'm running out of storage.)  Sometimes it's just because I'm lazy.  But of course I have all sorts of cute pictures of my little darling, so today I'm just going to do a photo dump.  In case you aren't a regular to blogland, a photo dump is just a blog of random photos you want to share.  This is usually done from pictures of people's iphones, but mine is going to be whatever I have.

This is a picture of Olivia's hair from earlier this month.  You may notice in the more recent pictures that I cut it.  It was getting so long, and I wanted to just let it grow forever, but it was uneven and the bottom wasn't as healthy.  So I cut it.

 Giving her babies baby some love.

 At The Little Gym they teach to say, "Hands down, touch the ground" to do forward rolls.  Well she walks around the house doing this.  She says, "Touch the ground" and then waits from someone to flip her.  Then she stands up and says, "Ta-da!".  She's even started doing it for her baby dolls.

We tried moving her from sleep sacks to sleeping with a blanket and she was NOT a fan.  We are talking hysterics!  But she loves to talk about her blankets.  This was a time when she was getting up from nap.  She asked for her blanket, laid down, and started "snoring".  Silly girl.

LOVE!

Eating a whole banana by herself.  She's so proud.

We went to the park a few weeks ago.  She loves to cheese it up if she knows I'm sending a picture to Boppa.

Don't mind her belly hanging out (her shirt was too small).  I love this picture of her.

We got this play house a while ago off of one of the facebook consignment sales. It was on a different shelf.  She'd play with it briefly when I brought it down for her, but wasn't too into it.  Now that we moved it to the bookshelf, she plays with it often.

Diva!  She decided this week that maybe sunglasses weren't of the devil.

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie! She IS a Diva! :)

    Love ya!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete