Monday, October 31, 2011

The Dallas Arboretum, Take 2

I haven't had much time to post recently.  As I mentioned, my roommate (from college) Amanda and her boyfriend Hieu came to visit last week.  They were here from Monday afternoon until Saturday afternoon.  It was packed with lots of food and fun. 

On Tuesday we took them to the Dallas Arboretum.  I didn't mention it in my last post about the Arboretum, but you can get free tickets if you stop by a Dallas Rec Center.  Totally worth it!  It covers parking too.

Olivia in her castle

Hieu riding the armadillo
Ok, so this isn't the most flattering picture, but it's funny.  It was super hot the day we went. It got up into the 90's and we walked around the place for a couple of hours.  (I changed Olivia into a sun dress soon after getting her pumpkin shots.)  We stopped at a water feature for a bit.  Hieu was taking pictures and Amanda was dipping her feet in the water.  Olivia had just woken up from her nap.  We decided to dip her feet into the water.  Even though it was hot outside, the water was cold.  She screamed bloody murder the minute her feet grazed the water.  I pulled her away so fast that Michael didn't even get the picture.  He did, however, get the reaction! :)

I'll try to get Halloween pictures up tomorrow and then more pictures of our fun week to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment