Monday, October 24, 2011

4 Month Loves

Yes.  I changed the title.  I felt guilty calling these lists "must haves".  They aren't must haves.  They are just things we are blessed to have and are loving.

I don't have quite as many items this time around.  We haven't moved into the next phase yet.  We are just getting there.  She doesn't use teethers (as much as I'd like her to try).  She doesn't grab things yet or play with any toys.  We are still using the swing, the bouncer, and the play mat.  I think there will be lots of fun things next month! :)

Bottle Labels
I loved these when I saw them on a blog--long before I was even pregnant.  Right now we are only using them for the church nursery.  I don't think they'd mix up a bottle at this point, but you never know.  Plus, since Olivia takes special formula it makes me feel better.  I like that it can grow with her.

Bumbo Baby Sitter
We've been using the bumbo for a little while now.  Olivia did not love it at first.  She would sit for a few minutes and then would just be done.  I kept at it though.  It has been really good for her head and neck support.  Plus, she loves to sit up in general, so it works.  I hope to use this more and for longer periods of time soon.

Munchkin Stroller Hooks
We have two of these.  I would probably never have bought them or registered for them or whatever, but Michael wanted them.  We have yet to use them on the stroller, but we carry our groceries in with them.  It makes it so nice and easy.  We can usually get everything in one trip this way.  Every time we use them Michael says something about how he loves them or how they were worth the money or how he's so glad we got them. :)

Bibs
 I know I said this in my 1 month post, but we are back at it.  We originally just got a ten pack of cheap ones at Babies R Us for the puke.  We are now using them for drool.  We just had to go out and get a bunch more.  She is soaking about 4 a day.  I made sure to get cute ones this time.  It's so sad that her cute little outfits have to be covered by bibs. :)

White Noise Machine
We already had this.  Michael needed it.  We now use it for Olivia too.  We use it at night and for naps.  I think it really helps.  I've read multiple places that you should use a white noise machine for a baby because it sounds like the womb.  I also like that it drowns out the noise of the rest of the house.  We will be (attempting to) moving her to her own room/crib this next week.  I plan on using music as background noise then.  If that doesn't work, we may be purchasing another one of these guys. :)

You can check out months 1, 2, and 3 here if you missed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment