Monday, October 10, 2011

Mommy or Daddy?

"Where did she get all that hair?"... "Look at those cheeks!"... "She looks just like you!"...  These are things that we have heard since Olivia's birth.  I've been saying since she was IN THE WOMB that I didn't think that she looked like me, but everyone kept telling me how much she did.  It wasn't until Olivia was a few weeks old and I saw Michael's baby pictures that it all came together.  Judge for yourself.


Um... twins anyone?

3 at 3... she has my mouth and that's about it.

Everyone thinks she looks like me because she has chubby cheeks.  Actually, she has Michael's cheeks.  We both had round faces with chubby cheeks, but as a baby his were bigger and droopier.  We are hoping she doesn't get the "jowls" that Michael had as a baby.  We'll still love her if she does though. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word - definately Michael -Isn't it amazing how that works :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definitely see a lot of Michael . . .

    Love you!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete