Friday, June 1, 2012

You're Invited!

It's June!  The month in which my sweet daughter was born.  I cannot believe she is almost a year old.  I'll leave all the sappy stuff for a later post though.  I just wanted to share with you the invites I made.  They were sent out last week, and I think they turned out pretty cute.

I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the black paper is shimmery and the green and blue paper are sparkly paper.

You may have seen one similar floating around pinterest.
I ordered the pdf file from an etsy seller and then did it my way.

Cute, huh?

Y'all are invited!
Because of the time and money investment, I only sent them to a few people even though I knew they wouldn't be coming.  Those few people included grandparents and great grandparents.

So if you are an aunt, great aunt, cousin, friend, or anyone else who loves Olivia, then this invite is for YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Those are very cute, B! You are very talented! :-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete