Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Food love

We have SO MANY cute videos of Olivia, and I keep meaning to post them but never get around to it. I'm finally going to share one from last week.

The set up: Olivia is almost always in bed when I get home from work, so therefore she is in bed when we eat dinner. I was off of work last week, so we were eating dinner with her awake. Usually when this happens she is either in the highchair next to us at the counter, or is on the ground next to the counter playing. On this night we took an impromptu walk with her new wagon, so when we got back we just grabbed our plates and sat in the living room. Olivia immediately came up to me and tried grabbing for my plate. As I was trying to move it away and protect my corn she stuck her hand in my mashed potatoes and got an entire handful!! She then proceeded to eat. She had just eaten dinner! Then she begged for more. Every time I would give her a bite she'd do her cute little head tilt. When I wouldn't give her a bite, she'd whine and fuss and try to grab for it. When my plate ran out she moved on to Michael...



As soon as this video ended and Michael stopped feeding her... it was MELTDOWN! You'd think she starves the way she acts. As we can all see, the girl doesn't miss a meal! :)

Side note: I almost NEVER make instant mashed potatoes, but someone at our life group was raving about a certain brand so I thought I'd give them a try. I didn't even think about there being milk in them. It was once again confirmed (by a nasty diaper rash) that she is not ready for dairy. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment